What Personal Information About Customers Do We Gather?The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at MedievalFayre.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses MedievalFayre.com.
- Information from Other Sources: We DO NOT receive information about you from any other sources.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser, to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as personalized greetings, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does MedievalFayre.com Share the Information It Receives?Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we're not in the business of selling or giving it to others. We do not share customer information with any other person, business or corporation.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you enter.
- We use Paypal as our only payment processing system. Click here to learn more about Paypal.
- It's important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when you've finished using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Web sites?Our site may include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
Which Information Can I Access?MedievalFayre.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with MedievalFayre.com the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information should you have chosen to purchase from us and set up an account. This list will change as our Web site evolves.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 12 October 2011 11:08)